Award Winning Staffing Firm
• TRC Recognized as a 2017 Top 100 Business in Massachusetts
• Janet Santa Anna, President/CEO for TRC, receives 2016 Boston Brava Award
• TRC recognized in multiple 2015 Top 50 Business Categories by DiversityBusiness.com
• 2014 List of Top Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts
• 2014 Top 50 Women Owned Businesses in Massachusetts, 2014 Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in Massachusetts
• 2013 Top 50 Diversity Businesses in Massachusetts
• One of the Top 100 Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts
• Best Vendor Performance Award
140 Clarendon St. Boston, MA 02116
161 South Main St. Middleton, MA 01949
Providing Temporary Help, Staffing Services and Employment Opportunities in Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire since 1987
With offices in Middleton and Boston, The Resource Connection, Inc. provides staffing services and employment opportunities in the Greater Boston area and on the North Shore. As the Prime Vendor of office and administrative temporary help for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Massachusetts Higher Education Consortium, TRC recruits and places candidates in locations throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
TRC’s core service area for non-contract clients includes the following Massachusetts communities in Essex County, Suffolk County and eastern Middlesex County: Amesbury, Andover, Beverly, Boston, Boxford, Cambridge, Chelsea, Danvers, East Boston, Essex, Everett, Georgetown, Gloucester, Groveland, Hamilton, Haverhill, Ipswich, Lawrence, Lexington, Lynn, Lynnfield, Marblehead, Malden, Manchester-by-the-Sea, Medford, Melrose, Merrimac, Methuen, Middleton, Nahant, Newbury, Newburyport, North Andover, North Reading, Peabody, Reading, Revere, Rockport, Rowley, Salem, Salisbury, Saugus, Somerville, South Boston, Stoneham, Swampscott, Topsfield, Wakefield, Wenham, West Newbury, Wilmington, Winthrop and Woburn. TRC also services Portsmouth NH and vicinity.